when I hit back. My expectation is that it should take me to the
prior task or menu.

David Morris

>>> nandelin@relational-data.com 01/07/02 11:11AM >>>
From: "David Morris" <David.Morris@plumcreek.com>
> The only limitation I ran into was related more to the HTTP
> protocol than Struts. In that case I wanted to be able to redirect
> to a JSP page without changing the URL. It may be possible to
> do that but I haven't figured out how.

Although "redirect" is an HTTP concept, the activation of a JSP is
controlled by Websphere (or TOMCAT), or Struts.  The following link at
my
Web site points to a basic inquiry and maintenance program.  Would that
be
an example of what you're trying to achieve?

http://www.relational-data.com/rdweb/rd1200/begin.isp

The URL remains the same.  But links on the page activate other forms?

Thanks,

Nathan M. Andelin
www.relational-data.com