Adam,

Yes I am. It was relayed by our sales associate du jour of 3 years ago. M$ and
their insurance zealot Kevin Kelly was pushing it big time at the Acord
Conferences. A lot if it stemmed from IBM dropping OfficeVision of which is
integrated into their software. Their web based solution (iSolutions)is M$,
with the iSeries data replicated on a Sequel Server.

I haven't worked in insurance for 2 years so I don't know their direction
today. Personally I couldn't see them moving off the 400/iSeries. ALR is too
big a resource hog to do it anywhere else.

Jay

p.s. last I heard they were at version 7.