What you have is an Internal modem running using the CMN01 resource and
a v.24 serial connector using the CMN02 resource.  The 2771 card is the
same as the 9771 card.

Usually the Internal modem is used for ECS activities and any other
async modem function you desire, from faxing to customer dial in.  This
is done on a shared resource basis, where the communication line for
faxing is varied off when you need to download PTFs and so-on.

The CMN02 resource is for the external modems and CSU/DSU (WAN)
connections.

It also looks like you have a pair of 2745 cards which offers 4 more
communication lines.  These can be used for 4 more external modems.

Best Regards

Fritz Hayes
Atwater Associates

<snip>