Dear Brad,

IBM suggestions on this topic (available at http://www.as400service.ibm.com
in the Software Knowledge Base under the category Print) are as follows:

When building your OS/400 OUTQ:

Select Host Print Transform as *YES
Select *WSCSTCONT132 for the Manufacturer Type and Model
Select QWPDEFAULT for the Workstation Customizing Object
Select QSYS as the library for the Workstation Customization Object

HTH

Best Regards,

/Paul
--
Paul Tykodi
Director, Printer Connectivity Product Management

p: 603.431.0606 x115
f: 603.436.6432
paul@intermate-us.com
www.intermate.com