As the subject line says...

Sometimes I need to light a fire under my arse... in order to get something
done...  (Like all people.. generally, the hotter the fire, the quicker I
get it done...!)

I'm using the Tech list, to hit the widest possible audience.

I looking for one (1) Alpha tester, for a tool to run interactive jobs in
batch...  The alpha SHOULD be ready, on January 11, 2002...  If I get some
help on this, the job is more certain to be accomplished by the deadline,
and other alpha testers may be needed (up to 6)...

The requirements for the Alpha tester are not fixed, but I'm thinkin:

1)  Current NDA in place with IBM (I also would like to compare IBM's NDA,
to the woefully insufficient one my lawyer did).
2)  Mix of (in order):
2a) ILE RPG
2b) CLP
2c) CBL
2d) RPG/400?
3)  *Mandatory* that this NOT be a production box.
4)  *Mandatory* that source code is available.
5)  Larger the code-base, the better...

Assuming the Jan 11 target is hit, *if ever*, I'm still looking at an
extended Alpha, followed by a longer Beta...

If there's anyone who's interested, e-mail me privately...  That's all for
today!.. folks. (or rather, tomorrow, in .au...;-)

jt (James Jay Toran)
Inciteful Business Solutions
jt@ee.net

"Have a GREAT day...!  And a BETTER ONE TOMORROW~~~:-)" (sm)