Like someone else said.  Gates can make 60 billion, but others can't make
money?

And like you said, dumb person dumping a retirement fund into 1) one stock
2) something that ballooned up to $277 per share.

Sure, blame Linux for someone disobeying every single rule involving
retirement investing.

Finally, as for the $40M, IBM is actually pledged to spend $1 billion on
Open Sourcing some of their software.  The $40 mil was some sort of software
development/environment package that I can not recall the name of.  I think
it belongs with an "E".  And how could the money have been better "Spent"?
They handed out, FREE to everyone, a software package worth about $40
million.

A lot of you people are being hypocrites.  Ya bitch about IBM "milking" you
for certain features, but when they GIVE you software packages for free, ya
bitch and say it could be "spent" better elsewhere.  How would they do it?
By charging you for the software and using the money to develop other things
to charge you for?

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company