Jim,

I've visited this link a few times.  I see where it says "Later during the
month of August, qualification details, system request forms and
configuration options will be sent via e-mail to all members of the services
network."  (I'm pretty sure that last time I visited this link, it said
something like "When the details are finalized, towards the end of August,
details..."?!?)

My personal sticking point is the need for three references, as I have only
2 current accounts.  So I never signed up.

Anyhoo... this thing Andrew is talking about is quite different.  There is
some question about which is the better deal, 1% of lease, or a $7000 1070
CPW machine.

jt

| > > |
| > > |