Whoa, Chris...!

TELL IT LIKE IT IS...!

Say it again, Brother...!  "The machine I am running is probably several
thousand times as fast as the Apple II+ I used so many years ago (comparing
a 700 MHz Pentium to a 1 MHz 6502), but it doesn't respond as quickly when I
want to write a letter or run a spreadsheet.  Since my software runs slower
than it did before, I suggest that PC hardware is also losing the fight with
bloated, inefficient code written by software engineers who count on the
next generation of processors to carry the load of their poor code."

jt