From:   Rodriguez, Jose Amable [mailto:jarodriguez@grupom.com.do]
Sent:   Friday, December 28, 2001 10:44 AM
To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject:        STRHOSTSVR Errors

Hello all,

        I have the following error message when I issue the STRHOSTSVR
command on our new 820 (V5R1).

Does anyone have any idea what all this means and how I can go ahead and
correct.

I took a look at the QSYSWRK subsystem and the routing entries, but I see no
duplicates as the error indicates.

Here is the job log:

 7 > STRHOSTSVR SERVER(*ALL) RQDPCL(*TCP)

     Routing entry sequence number 2536 already exists.

     Compare value conflicts with routing entry 2536.

     Job 003159/QUSER/QZSCSRVSD submitted to job queue QSYSNOMAX in library

       QSYS.

     Routing entry sequence number 2537 already exists.

     Compare value conflicts with routing entry 2537.

     Job 003160/QUSER/QZHQSRVD submitted to job queue QSYSNOMAX in library

       QSYS.

     Routing entry sequence number 2538 already exists.

     Compare value conflicts with routing entry 2538.

     Job 003161/QUSER/QNPSERVD submitted to job queue QSYSNOMAX in library

       QSYS.

     Routing entry sequence number 2539 already exists.

     Compare value conflicts with routing entry 2539.

     Job 003162/QUSER/QZRCSRVSD submitted to job queue QSYSNOMAX in library

       QSYS.

     Routing entry sequence number 2540 already exists.

     Compare value conflicts with routing entry 2540.

     Job 003163/QUSER/QZSOSGND submitted to job queue QSYSNOMAX in library

       QSYS.

     Routing entry sequence number 200 already exists.

     Compare value conflicts with routing entry 200.

     Job 003164/QUSER/QPWFSERVSD submitted to job queue QPWFSERVER in
library
       QSYS.

     Routing entry sequence number 600 already exists.

     Compare value conflicts with routing entry 600.

     Job 003165/QUSER/QZDASRVSD submitted to job queue QPWFSERVER in library

       QSYS.

     Routing entry sequence number 2541 already exists.

     Job 003166/QUSER/QZSOSMAPD submitted to job queue QSYSNOMAX in library

       QSYS.

 7 > DSPJOB

Thank you,

-jose a.