I did miss it, only picked it up on John's thread.

I've just had a browse of www.relational-data.com regarding another thread:
From: "Nathan M. Andelin"
Re: How are you calculating 64 bit (was Processor MHz)

Nathan has put together a very tidy sample/example of comparisons with some code
included which may be of interest.

http://www.relational-data.com/products/rweb/cgi/mainfs.htm

IMV an excellent piece of work.

Happy New Year and Best Wishes from down under.

Norm