>Message: 3
>From: "Adam Lang" <aalang@rutgersinsurance.com>
>To: <midrange-l@midrange.com>
>Subject: Re:
>Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 15:59:37 -0500
>
>HAHAHA ... you AS/400 guys are as whacked out as the Linux people I
hang
>with. :)

>Rather refreshing that we aren't the only people that try to have fun
with
>our jobs. :)

>Adam Lang

"La Machine Cest Moi"
        Rough English Translation - you are what you program (kinda)
Actually - that's my personal system - you see - I saw a perfect inn
when my wife said "hey - we REALLY need to sort our CD & Video
collection" and I simply said "do you want me to computerize it?!?"

>Message: 4
>From: "Berg, Dan" <berg@scdatacenter.com>
>To: "'midrange-l@midrange.com'" <midrange-l@midrange.com>
>Subject: RE: 18 CPW?  (was RE: V5R1M0 and you...)
>Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 15:15:35 -0600

>Do those flames on that AS/400 add like 50 cpw?  ;)

Actually - I chromed up the CPU pins, put an extra shiny fan, and
started to cut out the top for the air intake - but thought better of
it.  Every Sunday I bring it to the track (on the wheels!) and race it
against the other systems that aren't too chicken to show up... my best
girl operator gets out from behind her desk, stands in the middle of me
and who ever ain't scared of loosing their pink slip, and they drop the
hanky!  MAN - I do Zero to 60 meg a second in about 45 minutes, and I
can do a quarter mile in about an hour or so, if I can get a few seconds
to rest every few feet with the "60 pound monster" as I lovingly call
it.  I was going to do a nitro kit but it makes me talk funny - kinda
like a chipmonk!  If you're thinking about this on Sunday - sing the
song "greased lightning..."

>You wouldn't happen to have one of those big
>wings on the back of your daily driver too?  :o

Daily driver?  Coffee?  Golf?  I missed this reference by a mile...

>Happy Holidays
>Dan

Andrew Borts / Webmaster
Seta Corporation
6400 East Rogers Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33499

E-mail: Andrewb@setacorporation.com
Corporate web site http://www.setacorporation.com
E-Commerce web site http://www.palmbeachjewelry.com
                              http://www.myfreeitems.com
Voice: 561-994-2660 Ext. 2211 / Fax: 561-997-0774