On the web as www.ctlaltdel.org, and www.as400nut.com (same address -
virtual WWW server)

        BOX - 436 -2102 - you can look up the CPW if you'd like...
        CPW - 18/20 something... It's a RISC - but a small one -
actually - the Interactive CPW outpaces some of the 720 boxes - so don't
knock it!!  For one person (and web experimentation), the person is
enough
        Memory - 150 something
If anyone has a spare 4gb SCSI AS/400 drive they aren't doing anything
with ... :)
        Disk - V4R5M0=45% of 12gb - V5R1M0=65% - OS & Programs are
bigger - no extra software installed yet (Although WDS is being
installed tonight!)

        Time for OS Upgrade - 8:00am to 1:00pm including playing with
the LAN Console (which didn't work)
        Time for License Program Install - 2:15pm to 8:45pm (with a 1
hour break to walk dog... but the system was processing...)
        Time for PTF's Qume ONLY - 8:45pm to Midnight - IPL still going
@ Midnight... Sorry - I was sleepy!!

PTF feature gives a report of what's happening while loading qume - it
says "PTF 1 of 45 loading, CD 1 of 3" - in the status line... then
applies the PTF's with status line info -
"PTF 1 of 293 applied" - VERY cool - I know this is parlor tricks for
IBM - but it's nice to know that SOMETHING is happening ...

The wizard for Net.Server was cool & gave me the idea that there was
MORE then meets the eye... (gotta grab a manual or two!)

Actually - the WDS DVD was REALLY cool - I want ALL AS/400's from NOW ON
to have a DVD/RW - 4.7GB backup in a small package... COOL BEANS!

Message: 4