| I am more than willing to provide input from the little I know.
|
| To Dave G and all of you out there:
|
| May your worst day next year be better than your best day this year.
|
| Cheers.

Likewise Cheers...!  And great saying, Jan.  Same back at ya...!

If you're intested in toying with some new tools to do an FAQ, I set up a
temporary site called http://iseriesfaq.weblogger.com/.  I was planning on
putting a demo together, for Al Barsa, Buck Calabro as well as david and
Don, to show how a combined DG/FAQ could work.

Site's basically a throw-away, and took about 20 minutes to set up.
Although anything of use on it can be saved, of course.

If I've done this correctly, anyone can lurk.  You just have to join if you
want to post a message.  Joining requires entering a name (preferred over
pseudonyms),  email, and password, and as much **or as little** info as you
wish.

I'll be playing around with the site, so if it bombs on you, try pressing
re-fresh.  Any issues...  try to figure out how to fix them.  Either way,
join and post a message (ie there is no Webmaster for this site, so I'll do
what I can...).

This is a follow-up to my statement to Al, about a week ago, that IBM should
turn documentation over to the iCitizens.  Don't recall if I already stated
this:  it's humanly impossible for the IBMers to prepare documentation to
cover all the wide range of customers, in all industries, of all sizes...
Same issue came up, regarding fully testing the V5R1 installation process.

Consider the ratio of iSeries customers to all the iSeries Division
employees, let alone those responsible for testing, documentation, and
such...  It just seems humanly impossible for anyone OTHER than the members
of the Community to be able to keep up on the documentation.

JMHO.

jt