David,

WOW...!  Stunned speechless (and that don't happen often...!)

You've sure got a bit of the ole bard in ya...  Showed up even in the geeky
sentiment...:D  Hoping next year you can do a little less moderating, and a
whole lot more writing...!

Same to you and yours...

Hope the Christmas Spirit lasts y'all through all of next year...

jt and Karen