From: midrange-l@midrange.com
Date: Friday, December 21, 2001 09:48:08 AM
To: 'midrange-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: Ops Nav ISQL run history

How/where do you get ISQL through Operations Navigator ?
I have never seen or used that before.....is it a separate purchase or only
on V5R1 or have I just not looked deep enough into it ?
I have V4R5 of Operations Navigator.

I would love to be able to use ISQL if possible through the Operations
Navigator

Jim Norbut
Systems Administrator
Grubb & Ellis Company