From: Jill Grine [mailto:JillG@gtsoftware.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 11:05 AM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: Probably very easy, Newbie question

I really hate to say this, but I really meant it when I said that the only
keyboard in the vicinity of the AS400 is attached to a PC, then goes to the
400.  Maybe something strange about the way it was set up.

Well, it looks then like I can't use this option to back up the system.
Guess I'll have to look for something else.  (Sigh.)  Thanks all.  You'd
think backups should be relatively straightforward.  Thanks, Murphy.