From: Jim Damato [mailto:jdamato@dollargeneral.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 2:05 PM
To: 'midrange-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: Large library lists...

Gee, back when I first installed it they were telling me to set up database,
source, and executable libraries for each application:

LAWDBFHR
LAWSRCHR
LAWPGMHR

LAWDBFAP
LAWSRCAP
LAWPGMAP

Are they still doing that?

The software was quite flexible in enabling you to consolidate libraries,
but every now and then you'd run into someone who'd tell you it wasn't
recommended.

This is one of the reasons customers pushed IBM to extend the user library
list.

-Jim