You need to use Host Print Transform to make things like font sizes and
COR work on these printers.

Here's the configuration I'm using.  My printer is a Savin Photocopier
that emulates an HP 5Si Laser printer, so you may have to change the
MFRTYPMDL parm to be *HP4 or something similiar...

CRTDEVPRT DEVD(PQ) DEVCLS(*LAN) TYPE(3812) MODEL(1) LANATTACH(*IP) +
         PORT(9100) ATTACH(*DIRECT) ONLINE(*YES) FONT(011 *NONE) +
         FORMFEED(*AUTOCUT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) PRTERRMSG(*INQ) +
         MSGQ(*LIBL/DSP01) ACTTMR(170) INACTTMR(*SEC15) +
         LINESPEED(19200) WORDLEN(8) PARITY(*NONE) STOPBITS(1) +
         TRANSFORM(*YES) MFRTYPMDL(*HP5SI) PPRSRC1(*LETTER) +
         PPRSRC2(*LETTER) ENVELOPE(*NUMBER10) ASCII899(*NO) +
         IMGCFG(*NONE) CHRID(*SYSVAL) RMTLOCNAME('192.168.5.2') +
         SYSDRVPGM(*HPPJLDRV) TEXT('Accounting Photocopier')