Free enterprise and free speech.....the American way!  Thank you to all that
mention vendor products ---- with or without endorsement or experience.  How the
heck to you think I find them!  THANKS you free spirited people.

"Palace Guard" <info@pgsas400.com> on 12/17/2001 12:00:09 PM

Please respond to midrange-l@midrange.com

To:   midrange-l@midrange.com
cc:    (bcc: Gail L Crane/Johanson/JMC)

Subject:  Re: Security simpler and cheaper with iSeries

I and 90% of the others on the list use to get up to date hands on teck info
on what is happening in the AS/400 community.  Mentioning that a certain
vendor is "giving" away free software is indeed a "vendor endorsement" as
opposed to a reccomendation from hands on experience with a "product".  Your
posting of smart aleck comments on my rebuke of jt only enhances my position
that "vendor endorsements" should have no place in this forum in order that
it's dignity not be tarnised. End of discussion and let's get on with
informative info.