My thanks go out to all who have responded to this vague situation.

I知 seeing this problem with and without the VPN; our Netscreen was just
upgraded so I think we池e okay there.  All 5 PTF痴 are applied.  I知 going
to change the size of my TCP/IP buffers and see what happens.  I work
remotely, so checking response when I知 on the LAN (and not the WAN) will be
my top priority the next time I知 in Music City.

If all else fails, I値l keep my master HTML source on my laptop (yes, the
ThinkPad with the dead hard drive at 15 months) and drag the folder over to
the iBox after I致e made my changes.

Regards,
Reeve