I am confused by the apparently different packages from IBM -
i received a v4r5 shipment in July 2001
packing list says "IBM Websphere Development Studio for iSeries"
cd's (5 cd's and 1 dvd say "Development Tools for iSeries V5r1

some midrange archives say these are 2 separate products & 1 is "old"

but from the IBM Websphere Development Studio web page:
<quote>The workstation components are bundled into a product package called
 WebSphere Development Tools for iSeries, V5.1.
This package is an included entitlement to  purchasers of
WebSphere Development Studio for iSeries.</quote>

so,
do i have the right stuff?
even though my machine is V4R5, can i use the V5r1 tools they sent?
any gotcha's on loading this?
any decent documentation or is it load n go?
how do i tell what websphere version is loaded on 400?
will my Win98  pentium III 700 have a problem ?

here is what's loaded on as400 now.
 5769AS1    *BASE   WebSphere Application Server for AS/400      V4R5M0
5769JC1    *BASE   AS/400 Toolbox for Java                 V4R5M0
 5769JV1    *BASE   AS/400 Developer Kit for Java         V4R4M0
 5769JV1    2       Java Developer Kit 1.1.7                     V4R4M0
5769JV1    4       Java Developer Kit 1.1.8                     V4R5M0
as400 has 2nd last cum, and groups for java, database, http, hiper
thanks in advance
jim franz