Martin,

NICE CATCH...!  See inline...

jt

The only part I'm not getting is WHY the RS/6000 would have been the machine
for "compute intensive scenarios".  Given that they were/are running on
essentially the same processor.  Internal IBM politics?  Or OS tuned better?

| Regards, Martin
| [1] http://www.it-director.com/article.php?id=2416 I found this linked
| to from one of the Linux news sites I read. With the advent of Linux on
| iSeries, the iSeries seems to be getting mentioned in the Linux press
| much more often. No bad thing for either platform (IMHO).

I agree.  Now, I'm not over-sold (to put it mildly ;-) on Linux.  But I'm
REAL glad to see iSeries in the Linux press...!  Yer lucky I don't have time
to get into the other subject. ;D !  (Plus, I hope to keep you in suspense
until (if and when) Chapter 1 comes out...!)