JT:

   Yes, that's us (www.phdinc.com).  And we are privately held so I can't talk
   about our annual sales.

   I can focus on the Ops Nav/Mgt Central view from here, if you want to look at
   the Performance Tools side.

All:

I appreciate everyone's advice about how to deal with the President (yes, I
report directly to him), but I don't want to get into that discussion as that
would take us way off topic.  I will just say that he has a genuine, legitimate
concern.  He is not an unreasonable guy, but he does expect me to bring him
solutions, not problems.

We have been running JDE for about two year now with the general guideline of
limiting the amount of JDE code we change.  We have not followed that guideline
very well (does anybody?) but the enhancements we have made have been primarily
focused on functions and features, not improving response time.  Most of the
functions and features emergencies have been taken care of, so now it is time
for us to change our focus to the response time issues.  I knew we would get
there eventually and the Pres has just given us a reason to change our focus.

I hope no one is offended if I don't quote each response.  (I can't spend *all*
day doing this.)

Phil

   Message: 2