Phil,

I was just saying that I'm not sufficiently familiar with Ops Nav.  I'd be
more than willing to pursue the option of MGTC instead of, or in addition
to, the options I listed previously.  I had offered to do this for my
client, a few years back, but they were inclined to put the money into
enhancing the object distribution system they already had in place.  Problem
is with investigating something new (as MGTC would be, for me):  unknown
length of time it takes to get to know enough to put it to good use.

The analysis by WRKACTJOB can be done tomorrow, or over the weekend.  Job
accounting may take the same time, or a day or two more.  Management
Central?  Dunno, for sure...  I'll take a real quick look tomorrow, assuming
no setup and config problems.  That may not be enough to make an accurate
guess as to what value can be derived, in what specific time period.  If
someone else wants to volunteer their time and knowledge of MGTC, it could
be the best way to go...  This is just what it would take me.

Your call, Phil.  If you want to take several alternatives, so much the
better.  Sometimes you can get paid to learn, and sometimes you have to pay.
In this case, I could learn about Ops Nav and MGTC with zero cash outlay,
and "x" hours.  I could revisit some old code, and implement it in ILE...
More than willing to try either or both.  Not all that interested in
revisiting job accounting, but that has the least impact on system
performance of the three, AFAIK.

Brad makes a good point:  is your President willing to spend money to fix
the problem, or just looking to shoot the messenger, so to speak?  I think a
fast response from you may help influence that, a whole lot...  But the
sooner you can determine that for sure, one way or the other, the better.

Let us know.

jt