I read that "FUBU" is changing to a Microsoft-based solution.

Oh ... and they're changing their name to "FOOBAR".

BWAHAHAHAHAHA ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Dare [mailto:oludare@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 9:05 AM
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
Subject: Hilfiger picks IBM servers

Hilfiger picks IBM servers, software for infrastructure

  Tommy Hilfiger Corp. has chosen IBM servers and software, an IBM
  business partner and Linux for its new e-business infrastructure.
  Tommy Hilfiger will use IBM e(logo)server* products running Linux,
  DB2* Universal Database, Java** and eOneGroup's suite of software
  products to create:
   - a business-to-business portal that allows Hilfiger's specialty
      retailers and salesforce to view--via the Web--selected core and
      seasonal apparel products and other inventory in real-time--plus
      place, track and ship orders
   - a business-to-plant Web site that links Hilfiger's production
      facilities around the world--speeding design-to-product time and
      decreasing costs
   - a virtual employee store that allows, for the first time, Hilfiger
      personnel to shop on-line around the clock
  The Web infrastructure--designed and built by IBM Business Partner
  eOneGroup--includes IBM e(logo)server xSeries* servers running Linux
  to handle Web-based transactions--integrated on-line with IBM iSeries*
  servers running Java that are tied to existing wholesale and warehouse
  management systems.
    http://isource.ibm.com/cgi-bin/goto?on=naa5gi1209b