From:   jt [mailto:jt@ee.net]
Sent:   Wednesday, December 12, 2001 4:49 PM
To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject:        RE: Transfer file using Ops Navigator?

Jim, et al...

I'm not sufficiently familiar with Ops Nav.

But am I understanding this correctly?  Up until VxRy you COULD open a PC
file, but now you can't?  Or this was in CA, but not CAx?

Was this replaced by some other functionality, or another procedure (other
than drag/drop or Netserver) to accomplish this?!?

Or is this a case where they re-invented the wheel, but forgot to include
the same number of spokes?

jt