From: Booth Martin [mailto:booth@MartinVT.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 4:13 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: Transfer file using Ops Navigator?

Just because I don't know any better I opened Ops Nav, opened Root, my home
directory, and picked an .htm file I have in there.  I dragged it and
dropped it to my desktop and it opened in my browser just fine.  I could
open it with my PC editor also.

 Seemed like a useful way to me even though I could not open the .htm file
directly from the IFS.
Booth Martin
MartinB@Goddard.edu
802-454-8315 x235