We have an application, Domino based, in which items filled out on our
website get emailed to another Domino application as XML and get's posted
from that.

Rob Berendt

==================
Benjamin Franklin

                    "Booth Martin"
                    <Booth@MartinVT.com       To:     <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    >                         cc:
                    Sent by:                  Fax to:
                    midrange-l-admin@mi       Subject:     Re: Has anyone
parsed a received e-mail into a physical
                    drange.com                 file?

                    12/08/2001 01:04 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

David, my client has contracted to a web-design firm to prepare and host
their website.  The website includes a form to be filled out if a person is
interested.  The web-design firm was supposed to put the data into a file
and ftp it to us, but so far all that has appeared is lots and lots of
e-mails (one per inquiry) with the information inside it.  The e-mail is
machine generated by them, from the forms.

I'm trying to resolve the problem in some other way, as the web-design firm
seems pretty confused about making a data file and FTPing it.

Booth Martin   http://www.MartinVT.com
Booth@MartinVT.com