From: rob@dekko.com [mailto:rob@dekko.com]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 16:37
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: Deleting IFS files

One way to learn, do a WRKLNK.  Try some of the options but instead of using
Enter, use F4.  Then the command will pop up.  For example 2=Edit  is EDTF
3=Copy is CPY 4=Remove is RMVLNK or RMVDIR depending on if it's a DIR or
not. ...

Rob Berendt

==================
deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

                    "Klein, Ron"
                    <ron.klein@brctsg.c       To:
"'midrange-l@midrange.com'" <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    om>                       cc: