From:   bdietz@3x.com [mailto:bdietz@3x.com]
Sent:   Friday, December 07, 2001 9:28 AM
To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject:        RE: GUMBO questions

Since you windows user and password do not match you AS/400 userid and
password you are going to have to use the "guest" support in netserver.

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/netserver/fastpath.htm

Look for  (Guest AS/400 NetServer User Profile  )

Otherwise you can use Ops Navigator to configure it.

-------------------------
 Bryan Dietz
3X Corporation

I am stuck.

I have successfully converted a 400 spooled file to .pdf  using Gumbo
spool-a-matic and can see it in the IFS.  I set up a file share for it but
cannot not map a drive to it because my network ID and 400 ID are not the
same.

I am running Windows 98 (like most users here) and I have read in the
archives that I just will not be able to map drive to the IFS using Windows
98 if my network and AS/400 user ID's differ.

Any suggestions?

Bryan Burns