jt

I'd scope out the competition on the translation server.  One of the main
ones would be IBM.  IIRC it's tied into Websphere as an add-on, but they
could probably unbundle it as a standalone without too much trouble, and may
already offer it...  (Don't want to rain on the parade, but they got a
head-start on ya...)

jt