Chuck, I am at a lost.  I just received communication form David Gibbs that
This is one of the uses of the list.  See below.  Please forward me the
rules for this list so I would not , in the future, breach them.
        Kind Regards,
        Julio
That's what the list is designed for ... the only problem with your post was
the attached file ... keep in mind that some folks don't have the ability to
read doc files.  Plain text is always a winner.
David