jt,

>ICBW, but my understanding is that the OVRDBF doesn't affect the OPNQRYF
>command, in any way.  It just allows the HLL to open the result from the
>OPNQRYF, rather than the file it normally would.  It's always documented
>put the OVRDBF prior to the OPNQRYF, but it works the same if you put the
>OVRDBF after.

I'm not sure I know what you mean, but it shouldn't matter because I've
qualified the file on both the ovrdbf and the opnqryf.  see:

OVRDBF     FILE(VOH0) TOFILE(&MPLIB/VOH0) SHARE(*YES)
OVRDBF     FILE(BTHCOPY) TOFILE(QTEMP/BTHCOPY) SHARE(*YES)

OPNQRYF    FILE((&MPLIB/VOH0) (QTEMP/BTHCOPY)) +

Domenico,

>I've not tried, but what about :
>OPNQRYF    FILE((VOH0) (BTHCOPY)) ?
>Sincerely
>Domenico Finucci
>Fiditalia , Milano, 02- 4301-2494

I tried that too.  no luck.

Do I have to put the library in the list?  I want to try to avoid that.

thanks

Rick