Da: Richard B Baird [mailto:rbaird@esourceconsulting.com]
Inviato: mercoledì 5 dicembre 2001 14.41
A: midrange-l@midrange.com
Oggetto: ovrdbf opnqryf mystery

Hey all,

i've got an ovrdbf, opnqryf mystery.  here is the code:

OVRDBF     FILE(VOH0) TOFILE(&MPLIB/VOH0) SHARE(*YES)
OVRDBF     FILE(BTHCOPY) TOFILE(QTEMP/BTHCOPY) SHARE(*YES)

OPNQRYF    FILE((&MPLIB/VOH0) (QTEMP/BTHCOPY)) +
             FORMAT(VOH0 *ONLY) +
             KEYFLD((*MAPFLD/BTCHID) (VCHNBR)) +
             JFLD((*MAPFLD/BBTCHID *MAPFLD/BTCHID *EQ)  +
                  (*MAPFLD/ORG     *MAPFLD/VORG   *EQ)) +
             MAPFLD((ORG       'BTHCOPY/ORG   ')  +
                    (VORG      'VOH0/ORG      ')  +
                    (AUSTDATE  'VOH0/AUSTDATE ')  +
                    (AUSTTIME  'VOH0/AUSTTIME ')  +
                    (AUSTUSR   'VOH0/AUSTUSR  ')  +
                    (AUSTORG   'VOH0/AUSTORG  ')  +
                    (BTCHID    'VOH0/BTCHID   ')  +
                    (BBTCHID   'BTHCOPY/BTCHID')  +
                    (TRNSORIG  'VOH0/TRNSORIG ')  +
                    (TRNCURN   'VOH0/TRNCURN  ')  +
                    (IVCEXCHR  'VOH0/IVCEXCHR ')  +
                    (PMTEXCHR  'VOH0/PMTEXCHR ')  +
                    (RCURINVC  'VOH0/RCURINVC ')  +
                    (RCURPAYM  'VOH0/RCURPAYM ')  +
                    (APFILLER  'VOH0/APFILLER ')  +
                    (CAFIL01   'VOH0/CAFIL01  ')  +
                    (USEFIL01  'VOH0/USEFIL01 '))

&mplib equals a valid library name.  all files that are overridden exist in
that library.   the job runs without that library in the *libl.

I've run in debug, the overrides exist as each one is executed.
when it gets to the opnqryf command, it bombs with "File VOH0 in library
*LIBL not found."

If I run it with the library in the library list, it works.  without the
library in the list, it doesn't work.

I know i've done this before, but i don't know what i've done wrong this
time.

thanks in advance,

Rick