I am trying to get SNDDST working on our development machine
When i run the SNDDST command it tells me the distribution was successful,
but i never receive the distribution.
When i look at the DSPDSTLOG this is what i get
  '    *ORG    *NRM   12/04/01  14:21:45  QPADEV000M   SMITHMI   RGT
0010
  '    *RTR    *NRM   12/04/01  14:21:50  QMSF         SMITHMI   RGT
0010
  '    *ARV    *NRM   12/04/01  14:21:50  QDIA         SMITHMI   RGT
0010

It appears there is no errors, but i don't receive it.

Now when i look at our Production machine where this IS working  i get

  '    *ORG    *NRM   12/04/01  14:51:27  QPADEV003D   SMITHMI   RG
0027
  '    *RTR    *NRM   12/04/01  14:51:39  QMSF         QTCP      QTCP
0000
  '    *ARV    *NRM   12/04/01  14:51:40  QDIA         QTCP      QTCP
0000

The difference is on the originator.  where on our production machine it
shows QTCP  and on development it shows SMITHMI.
i'm guessing, but i think this is where the problem lies, but i'm not sure
what to check, that would give me different originators

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike