Message ID     : CPI8061
PF's           : 2
Total size     : 91242496

Also, under subsystem qsnads job "QNFTP"  on the destination Machine I get
the following messages

MCH1202   "Decimal data error."
CPI8081   "File SCARTER member *N number 0 for user SCARTER S100382A not
filed."
MCH3402   "Tried to refer to all or part of an object that no longer
exists."

This last one Can't be true because when I first saw it I thought the SAVF
might be damamged so I created a new SAVF in a Different LIB and did a
savobj to the new SAVF and sent it....

                    David & Eileen Keck
                    <bstars@optonline.n       To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
                    et>                       cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Re: sndnetf Failing
                    midrange-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    12/03/2001 09:03 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

What was the message ID ?  How many PF's ?  What is total size of *SAVF on
source system ?  -Dave K.