Scott,

Fascinating...!  Wonder how Mr. Jordan Hubbard is gonna balance the hats of
working for both FreeBSD and Apple.

After I get done learning everything there is to know about OS/400 and
"Windows"...;-), I might have to look into this OS X...  I didn't recall,
Scott, that you were a *nix fan...  (No pun intended.)  ROFL...

jt