From: Pat Barber [mailto:mboceanside@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 9:00 AM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: EZ-Setup - Bullsh*T!!!

This very subject was discussed a few months back and a number of
folks strongly recommended that EZ-Setup NOT be used.... Ops Console
remains a crap shoot on a really good day.

Is this really surprising to you that EZ-Setup, which is brought to you
by the same folks who produce CA "might" have a few "warts" ??

If Unix is the answer, I would seek "other" career options...

"Walden H. Leverich" wrote:
> I'm currently going through > trying to install a 270.
 If this is customer setup sign me up for a Solaris box now!