Chuck Morehead wrote:

>How about StarOffice from Sun?  Is anyone using it?  My understanding is
>that it is free, runs on Linux, Unix (Solaris), and Windows, and works with
>MS Office apps' formats.

I'm using StarOffice 5.2 under Linux (SuSE 7.1). For my limited document
needs, SO has been quite adequate. I've never run into something that I
needed but didn't have. But I only use it for typing letters on occasion
and for writing.

--
Chris Rehm
javadisciple@earthlink.net

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart...
...Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other
commandment greater than these. Mark 12:30-31