The complaint about seeing only 130 columns of a spool file was made to
IBM years ago.  They eventual reply was "Working As Designed" if I recall
correctly.
Strange that way back under SSP on the S/36 when you viewed a spool file
you could see all 132 columns.  That's progress I guess.  :-(
I guess they just couldn't be bothered giving you the option of a true 132
colun view of a spool file by displaying it as a single large field (ie.
removing the attribute bytes that allow you to search for data and have
the result highlighted).

Maybe a tool vendor or someone else can do what IBM apparently can't.

...Neil

Joel Fritz <JFritz@sharperimage.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
2001/11/20 11:28