Martin,

I'm also looking for some automatic means to find these runaway jobs. I've
had 2 or the 3 of these excessive queries
with up to 20GB of temp storage.

I guess I'll first set the maxstg parm in the user profile to something else
than *nomax.

Does anybody know where to set limits for files created by queries?

OLiver