Don,

Thanks for the question, and hope you don't mind my "cutting in" in Brad.

>From the thing I just posted.

"===> IMV, the iNation is just an organized way of going about stuff like
this.  It's a mindset for implementing these kinds of ideas.  It's a vehicle
for ***IBM paying back the Community for it's support***."

So what I'm saying is that IMV (in my opinion, or IOW according to my view
of the situation) customers can market more effectively than IBM can.  It's
a question of which is more effective.  IMV, word of mouth is more effective
than a big marketing budget.

The advantage to the iSeries Community for doing this marketing for IBM is
twofold.

1) The entire iCommunity "boat" will float higher if the "ocean" gets
larger.
2) IBM might (emphasis on ***might***) be willing to fund the iNation with a
bigger budget.

BTW, do you think this thread belongs over on the iSN-Citizens list?  I'll
cross-post this there, and will reply wherever.

jt