Joe,

'Scuse me for butting into this discussion.

But you wrote "Nothing to sell.  I actually do this out of the kindness of
my heart, hard to believe as that may be."

You have a sharp "tongue" in some of your replies, but I've seen posts that
have been a lot harsher, too.

But I don't think anyone's gonna disagree if I "categorically state" you
gotta heart like Rocky.  Never seen anyone imply otherwise...

jt