Carl,

Music City, USA...!

Good ole Nashville, TN.  April 14 - 18.

<chit-chat>

I worked for a client in Nashville for a few years.  Commuted once or twice
a year, from Columbus, OH.

GREAT town...!  Lots to do downtown, and they're probably done re-building
it since the tornado struck a few years back.

I haven't studied the details of the conference, yet, but saw mention of
Opryland Hotel someplace.  If that's where it's located, you guys are IN
LUCK...!  The place is a HUGE complex of hotels, with the acres of atriums
between them under glass.  (IOW, it's a site to behold.)

If that's where it is, I've stayed in the AmeriHost just across the way.
It's within walking distance, and is a fraction of the cost of Opryland
Hotel.

I've also had pleasant stays at Holiday Inn Express, on Elm Pike Rd.  If you
have car transportation available, it's about 5 or 10 minutes from Opryland.
Used to be around $70 - $90, awhile back.

I thought Janet was "just" the IT Director of Common.  Saw where she's
Treasurer, too.  You GO girlfriend...!  "Check's in the mail"...  (Probably
go incognito though...)

</chit-chat>

<snip>