Hi James,

One of the major reasons I'd like SSH on my AS/400 is *because* I've got
BSD and Linux machines on my LAN.

SSH would give me a simple interface to executing commands on those boxes
without the security flaws of rexec/runrmtcmd/telnet and without having to
hard code passwords...

In fact, eliminating the unencrypted telnet sessions was the major reason
that I wrote SSL support for the Linux 5250 client.  :)   I'd love to turn
telnet off completely on all of my FreeBSD boxes, and only allow SSH.