Jim -

Try using the *BASIC assistance level for WRKUSRJOB:

Command HELP:

The Work with User Jobs (WRKUSRJOB) command allows you to work with
         a list of selected user jobs.

         Depending on the values you specify on the STATUS, ASTLVL, and
         JOBTYPE parameters, you can use this command to perform the
         following tasks:

          o  From the Work with Signed-On Users display, you can select
             options to send messages to or sign off users who are signed on
             the system.  You can also select options to display messages or
             display details about signed-on users.  To show the Work with
             Signed-On Users display, specify STATUS(*ACTIVE),
             ASTLVL(*BASIC), and JOBTYPE(*INTERACT).

          o  From the Work with Jobs display, you can show the status of all
             batch jobs on the system.  You can select options to hold, end,
             or release the jobs shown.  You can also select options to work
             with printer output or display messages.  To show the Work with
             Jobs display, specify any value for the STATUS parameter,
             ASTLVL(*BASIC), and JOBTYPE(*BATCH).

          o  From the Work with User Jobs display, you can show the status
             of user jobs running on the system and of user jobs that are on
             job queues or output queues.  You can select options to change,
             hold, end, work with, release, or disconnect the jobs shown.
             You can also select options to work with spooled files and
             display messages.  To show the Work with User Jobs display,
             specify one of the following:

              -  ASTLVL(*INTERMED) and any value for the STATUS and JOBTYPE
                 parameters

              -  ASTLVL(*BASIC), JOBTYPE(*INTERACT), and either
                 STATUS(*ALL), STATUS(*JOBQ), or STATUS(*OUTQ)

              -  ASTLVL(*BASIC), JOBTYPE(*ALL), and any value for the STATUS
                 parameter