Rob,

OUTSTANDING question...!  I am EXTREMELY interested in the answer.  My
wild-hair guess is that it's a limitation of ANSI.

There are multiple approaches to "fixing" that problem, if that's what it
is.  The iNation being one possible "fix".

jt

"Have a GREAT day...!  And a BETTER ONE TOMORROW~~~:-)" (sm)