Jerry,

If you get any kind of response, you might also like to ask why a post, as
important as asking for this kind of input, was AFAIK only posted over on
the IGNITe/400 listserv.  Subject was: "iSeries Nation"
(http://ww2.ignite400.org/Lists/ign_list/Message/11844.html).  I searched
the M-L archives of the recent past, so if I missed it I apologize, and
stand corrected.

But if I didn't miss it, then I'd wonder why something like this wasn't
posted here, or on the M-L Non-Tech list, or even better still, on the M-L
list that is dedicated to the iNation.

To those thinking this is payback for my getting banned from IGNITe...
Pfffft...  That happened about 6 months ago, and my reaction at the time and
since has been quite subdued.  I'm merely pointing out an apparent fact that
exists.

If you got a reply to my question, Jerry, and eliminated the contradictions
and "weasel words", I'm afraid it would net out to "politics as usual".

James Jay Toran (jjt)
Columbus, OH  USA
E-mail:  jt@ee.net

"Have a GREAT day...!  And a BETTER ONE TOMORROW~~~:=)" (sm)