From: "Darryl Millington" <Darryl_Millington@HawkBridge.com>

> The application is running on one of the smallest
> Model 150's around - hence the poor performance.

Ok.  I didn't want to make a big deal about the performance because
sometimes it's hard to judge performance over the Internet.

> The samples were supposed to demonstrate capability - not
> performance. You just don't run any serious web applications
> on a Model 150!

I'm not sure I agree with that.

> You cannot run a Webfaced application on a Model 150
> at all!

Agreed.

> I was reviewing your sessions when you were using it earlier
> this morning (Australian time). I did not have any problems
> when you were looking at it - BTW several other people were
> on at the same time.

The error pages were formatted in HTML.  In addition, a Windows modal dialog
box covered most of the actual message.  Upon clicking the <button> on the
dialog box, the Web application reverted back to the menu.  It happened on
every sample after a few minutes of use.  Hopefully that gives you something
to look into.

> What was wrong with the [Exit] button on the baseball
> cards sample application?

I had selected multiple records for viewing on the list screen, which then
showed each record in a full-screen mode.  I expected the <exit> button to
exit the application, but it reacted exactly like the <enter> button.  Maybe
that was planned behavior.  I don't know.  It just didn't seem right.

> There have been problems with browsers caching the web pages
> in Web Option - I think I need to setup the tool to include a no-cache
> option on every web page.

Caching pages seems to be a common problem with Web applications.

Best Wishes,

Nathan M. Andelin
www.relational-data.com