G'day Nathan M. Andelin,

Just to give you the background for the sample Jasmine Developer 2E Web Option
(COOL:2E Web Option) that can be found at http://www.HawkBridge.dynDNS.org.

The application is running on one of the smallest Model 150's around - hence
the poor performance.

The samples were supposed to demonstrate capability - not performance. You just
don't run any serious web applications on a Model 150!

You cannot run a Webfaced application on a Model 150 at all!

I was reviewing your sessions when you were using it earlier this morning
(Australian
time). I did not have any problems when you were looking at it - BTW several
other people were on at the same time.

What was wrong with the [Exit] button on the baseball cards sample application?

There have been problems with browsers caching the web pages in Web Option -
I think I need to setup the tool to include a no-cache option on every web page.
I currently have a support call in with CA about this.

I have put together a presentation of the sample applications that discusses
a lot of the detail behind them that you would not have seen by just browsing
the web site. You can get the presentation from the following URL:

http://neo3.sba.com/forums/Attachment.cfm?COOL2E%20Web%20Option%20Presentation%20-%20FINAL.pdf&CFAppØ2&Attachment_IDÑ129

Beware it is an 8MB file download.

Please read the presentation as it will answer a lot of your questions and
remarks.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me and I will
try and provide you with the answers. If not, then I can forward to people that
can answer them.

Regards,

Darryl Millington
HawkBridge Pty Ltd (Australia)